Collaborate with us
Interested in working with CoDE?
CoDE is Europe's leading research centre on ethnic inequalities. With a broad interdisciplinary team, collaborative working is the cornerstone of our activities. We are interested in:
- different theoretical approaches to ways of understanding the world;
- robust methods; historical, archival, ethnographic, quantitative, longitudinal, demographic, spatial;
- data and domains of interest; configured around identity, inequality and social change.
If you are interested in working collaboratively on research activity related to:
- public and personal meanings of ethnic identities;
- emerging ethnic categories;
- the patterning of inequality;
- differences across and within ethnic groups;
- differences across periods or life courses.