Early career race network
The network aims to support early-career scholars who work on race and ethnicity.
The organising team facilitates regular online meet-ups, themed online workshops, communications, and career development activities.
How to join
To join the network, subscribe to our early career race network email news list.
Optional email chat list for members
Please email ECRracenetwork@manchester.ac.uk with any questions.
The network is a collaboration between CoDE (Centre on the Dynamics of Ethnicity) and the RACE.ED network. We provide a space for scholars to network and get support in navigating the career structure in academia and policy sectors, and provide support and guidance for those who wish to push academic boundaries and scholarship for the purposes of anti-racist activism.
- Remi Joseph-Salisbury, The University of Manchester
- Dharmi Kapadia, The University of Manchester
- Bridget Byrne, The University of Manchester
- Sadia Habib, The University of Manchester
- Katucha Bento, The University of Edinburgh
- Shaira Vadasaria, The University of Edinburgh
- Nasar Meer, The University of Edinburgh
- Neema Begum, The University of Nottingham.