Local ethnic inequalities and dynamics of diversity
Local Dynamics of Diversity series
We have produced a series of census briefings for each of the case study site locations and commissioned census briefings for selected local authorities.
- Geographies of deprivation and diversity in the Leeds City Region
- Ethnic mixing in Bradford
- Geographies of deprivation and diversity in Glasgow
- Ethnic mixing in Glasgow
- Geographies of diversity in Cardiff
- Ethnic mixing in Cardiff
- Geographies of diversity in Manchester
- Ethnic mixing in Manchester
- Geographies of diversity in Newham
- Ethnic mixing in Newham
- Geographies of diversity in Leicestershire
- Ethnic and religious mixing in Leicestershire
- Geographies of diversity in Kirklees
- Ethnic and religious mixing in Kirklees
Local Ethnic Inequalities briefings
The Local Ethnic Inequalities briefings series is part of our Local Ethnic Inequalities project.
The briefings draw on data from the 2001 and 2011 Censuses and workshop discussions of academic researchers, community representatives and service providers in three localities: Barking and Dagenham, Manchester and Bristol.
The aim of the briefings is to identify patterns and drivers of ethnic inequalities in these localities and potential solutions.