Census data briefings
These briefing series are all based on data from the Census.
Local ethnic inequalities briefings
These briefings use census data to identify patterns and drivers of ethnic inequalities in Barking and Dagenham, Manchester and Bristol.
Local dynamics of diversity briefings
These briefings use census data to understand ethnic mixing, deprivation and diversity in Leeds, Bradford, Glasgow, Cardiff, Manchester, Newham, Leicestershire and Kirklees.
Dynamics of diversity briefings
These briefings use census data to analyse patterns of ethnic inequalities in England, Scotland and Wales. Topics include:
- Who feels Scottish/Welsh/British
- Ethnic inequalities in education
- Ethnic inequalities in labour market participation
- Ethnic inequalities in health
- Ethnic inequalities in housing
- Measuring immigration and integration
- Has neighbourhood segregation increased or decreased?